Quality Engineer Banglore, KA, India
- • Identify test requirements from specifications/Product.
- • Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- • Develop, document and maintain functional test cases.
- • Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases such as e-commerce websites and report test results.
- • Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
- • Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- • Good understanding of the software development (JAVA preferred) and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting).
- • Adaptive, flexible and comfortable working in a matrix environment as an individual.
- • Knowledge of any Automation tool is an advantage (QTP/Selenium).
- • Strong technical aptitude and interest in learning and implementing new technologies.
- • Knowledge in Database, Linux and SQL is preferred.
- • Strong multi-tasking skills.
- • Communicate and interact with appropriate stakeholders on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data quality
- • Good interpretation and Articulation, Speed and Accuracy, Attention to Detail, Excellent communication skills.
You are awesome :)
We will get back to you soon.